Bi-Cruciate Retaining TKA Does Not Restore Native Joint Motion During Functionally Strenuous Activities
Patients implanted with a modern system for bi-cruciate retaining total knee arthroplasty did not exhibit full replication of the articular contact kinematics of the native knee during functionally strenuous high-flexion activities, orthopedic surgeons at Massachusetts General Hospital report.
Pac-Man & Ghost Lot 3 Plush 6 ''. Licensed .Soft Stuffed Toy
Featured In Neuroscience
A three-step plan to confront substance use disorders at Massachusetts General Hospital provides care to patients across clinical settings and improves both access to and quality of care.
Painted Toy Soldiers Metal 1 32 Saracen Archer 54mm figurePair Aluminum Air Cleaner Intake a Side Tank Tamiya R C 1 14 King Grand HaulerPair Used Team Associated LRP ZR .21 X Efra 2035 Exhaust RC8 Clutch XTEC
Featured In Urology
The American Urological Association (AUA) is hosting its Annual Meeting in Chicago, IL from May 3-6, 2019. Specialists from the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Urology will present on leading research and innovative treatment approaches. Mass General doctors will participate in over 20 different sessions covering the full spectrum of urologic care, including bladder, prostate, urologic oncology and more.
- Mego One Million BC Orm Action Figure.1974.
- PAW PATROL Storybook Lapdesk
- Rider Fourze Rider Hero Series 07 Kamen Rider Fourze Cosmic States Toy Japan
- TechBrands DIY Battle Drone FREE Global Shipping
- Traxxas TRA6580 Sound Output Module On-Board Audio System 6580 OBA
- AFX 21002 HO Slot Car Digital Lap Counter All AFX Sets
- E-Flite PT-17 1.1M BNF Bind And Fly Basic Airplane AS3X SAFE DSMX EFL3350
- Limited Out Of Print Medicom Toy Predator Hand Puppet
- Robot Dinosaur Wireless Remote Control Dinosaur Interactive RC Dinosaur Toy
Elevations in a hormone may be linked to abnormal blood flow, inflammation, and plaque in the heart. This study will evaluate whether blocking the hormone will improve cardiovascular disease in HIV individuals using heart imaging studies.